lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2016

Grease!!! the movie of my life

Hi everybody! today i will write about movies, but not about any movie, i will write about the most perfect movie in this world GREASE!! <3
+
Grease is a 1978 American musical romantic comedy film directed by Randal Kleiser and produced by Paramount Pictures. It is based on Warren Casey and Jim Jacobs' 1971 musical of the same name about two lovers in a 1950s high school. The film stars John TravoltaOlivia Newton-John

I saw this movie for the first time when I was 4 or 5 years old and immediately fell in love with the story. I was a little girl but I loved the romance between Danny and Sandy, and John Travolta also seemed very attractive to me jajaja.

But i think the mean importan reason i love this movie is beacuase of their songs, have a good rhythm and are sticky. Was so fanatic that I had the cd and I always listened to it and danced in the living room of my house.



My big dream was to go to school like Rydell Meet a bad boy that was my true love, dance and sing together and live happily ever after, but those things do not happen in the real life :(

If i had to choose a scene that i like a lot i think it would be the beach scene at the beginning of the movie When Sandy asks Danny, "Danny is this the end?" And he responds "of course not], clearly not, it's only the beginning"


And well that's what I can tell you about my favorite movie, if you still do not see it, do it!! you will not regret it


Cheers!!


2 comentarios:

  1. I LOVE GREASE TOO <3 <3 <3 THE BEST MOVIE EVER, THE BEST ACTORS AND THE BEST SONGS!!! (EVEN THE BEE GEES SONGS!!!)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG!! Grease is one of my favorites movies <3 <3

    ResponderEliminar