martes, 18 de octubre de 2016

POST 1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

México... ÓRALE!


I have a dream... met México! Yes, if I could choose a country to visit I select México, because I considere that has many place to visit, for example the Maya ruins and the tropical beach. 
I don't know much about México and her culture buy I tell you a little secret... The food is the other reason, you listen about the Méxican foods? Tacos, burritos, tequila OH MY GOD i need eat all this things some day.

I would like to work in México, especially in the Televisa channel, and live in the México DF or Guadalajara (the land of tequila ORALE!) but I don't know, i love live in Chile, so I think i prefer working in this country. 

So, someday i visit this beautifull country and discover the all misterys of México and her differents cultures, explorer the many ruins and obviously eat tacos and drink tequila all day!! 

Well that is all for this post, see you latter 

2 comentarios:

  1. Mexico? Such a nice idea! the mexican culture and food are the best, that makes your idea perfect for me. There are so many secrets to discover on mexicos territory, maybe it's going to be my next goal after my trip to Australia.
    Have a nice week!

    ResponderEliminar